CITB Health & Safety Awareness
For those who are considering, or already, working within the construction and civil engineering industry. The course will provide you with health and safety knowledge when working on site to keep yourself and others safe and course is also for those who are looking to take steps towards obtaining a CSCS Labourers (Green) Card.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- the need to prevent accidents
- health and safety law
- how your role fits into the control and management of the site
- risk assessments and method statements
- performing safely and asking for advice
- how to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident
To pass the course - assessment takes place during the day and candidates have to pass a mandatory Multi-choice questionnaire at the end of the day.