Work At Height
Duration: Half a day
The purpose of this course is to enable delegates to comply with the Work at Height Regulations 2005. The course is suitable for people in a range of industries and provides employers with the necessary information needed to be able to successfully work at height.
- An introduction to working at heights
- The legislation surrounding working at heights
- The duties of an employer and employee whilst working at height
- Risk assessments and planning
- Roof access
- Avoidance of a fall
- Using ladders and step ladders
- Lifting devices
Suite 28, Craven Park Training and Enterprise Centre, Preston Road, Hull.
13th July 2021 (PM), 27th July 2021 (AM)
PLEASE CONTACT US TO BOOK!